Innolytix has the pretty straight forward motto
“To provide Best IT Solutions with Superior Level of Services at the most Affordable cost to their valued customers.”
Only suitable candidates meeting criteria will be called for an interview. Interested applicants can send in their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.
Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, we’re committed to deliver exceptional end user technology, by aligning to and adopting the latest Microsoft technologies. If you have an eagerness to learn new technologies, take on new challenges, and drive key initiatives with the view to ensure the long-term success of customers and the company, then you will be a person our customers’ trust.
No. of positions: 2
- Migrating/upgrading experience with messaging platforms (On-Prem Exchange to Exchange Online).
- Delivering Active Directory, Identity, O365 projects.
- Experience with Email/identity/active directory– Azure AD as cloud mechanism to integrate with on prem identity process.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security).
- Implementing Microsoft Single Sign-on solutions (ADFS, AAD Connect, etc.)
- Documenting system configurations, standards and procedures.
- Providing customer support for incident, service requests and change processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 or more years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Valid and relevant Microsoft Certifications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:
- Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016,
- Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- Office 365 tenant setup & configurations
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
- Windows configuration and Automation
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Client, Server)
- Understanding of TCP/IP (DHCP, DNS, Routing)
- Active Directory and group policy management
- Virtualization using Microsoft Hyper-V
- Azure portal and administration experience
- Must be comfortable with verbally presenting recommendations to senior leadership team.
- Strong problem solving, organization and attention to detail skills required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Enterprise System Engineer
If you have an eagerness to learn new technologies, take on new challenges, and drive key initiatives with the view to ensure the long-term success of customers and the company, then you will be a person our customers’ trust.
No. of positions: 2
- Implementation and troubleshooting in the areas of compute, storage and networking
- Manage backup solutions at customer site while troubleshooting.
- Track system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to Technical Lead.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Assisting the Team Lead in solution designing.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Proven work experience 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing proven service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to work off-hours.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Certifications in various technologies pertaining to compute, storage and networks.
- Knowledge of Hyper Converge Infrastructure, Software Defined Datacenter, various backup solutions and virtualization platforms.
Key Account Coordinator (Female)
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to develop a career track, leverage your current skills while developing new skills, and work with an experienced team of people at a fast growing IT organization.
No. of positions: 2
- Act as the primary point of contact for key accounts
- Making proposal documents for the key accounts
- Continuously develop the service offering to our key accounts
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve any queries or issues pertaining to key accounts
- Make the business aware of competitors and their offerings in the market
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Data management and reporting
- Attend off-site and virtual client meetings when required
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Work Experience 3-5 years.
- Experience within the IT industry will be preferred
- Ability to work closely with the top tier management
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good calculation skills
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a team and individually
- Account management experience